MIT study finds that the short residence of iron in surface waters makes phytoplankton very sensitive to any changes in the level of desert dust in the ocean. Desert dust is one of the only sources of ocean iron. Each spring, dust storms in the deserts of Mongolia and n
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- We collect information you provide us (nickname and email) and your user agent when you submit forms or make comments.
- Your email will also be collected when you subscribe to our newsletter. We use Google Feedburner for newsletter service.
- We will never ask you for credit card information and we urge you not to write any such information on the forms of the website.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter or submit your personal information on forms.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This website uses Google Analytics. Please refer to the following policies on Google's website for detailed information:
- Cookies & Google Analytics on Websites
- Opt out of Google Analytics Cookies
These are the outlines on the types of personal information received and collected by us and how it is used.
Like many other Web sites, thewatchers.adorraeli.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and web beacons
DoubleClick DART cookie
.:: Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to thewatchers.adorraeli.com and other sites on the Internet.
We have no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.